Room Addition For Additional Luxury
When would you wish to add a room or two to your house? Naturally, when you feel devoid of a comfort zone within your living space or whenever a proper room is lacking upon an unexpected arrival of a guest who is all out to stay with you as well. Needless to mention, any new birth within the family may well be greeted with an annex to the house.
Speaking of the professional aspect of it, an added room stands out as a need to be occupied as an office or a corporate meeting zone. The needs may be there in plenty, but one factor remains constant; the construction has to be just perfect matching the parent house or going after client’s whims.
ADDITIONS YOU MAY OPT FOR
Depending upon your requirements, you may go for as many following add-ons as you consider appropriate:
- Extra Bedrooms for doing away with cramped sleeping spaces, uncomfortable adjustments & unhygienic surroundings.
- Bathrooms for that extra effort in avoiding late arrival at workplace as the side-effect of a huge family.
- Porches for that extra roomy space at the front to rock away your evenings in your rocking chair or gaze at the sky on a starry night.
- Kids Playrooms for that extra joy your kids would take in while having a dedicated play area of their own without any adult interference.
- Offices/Studies for that extra privacy required of an official preoccupation or while following your most favorite hobby of reading in seclusion.
WELCOME THE NEW ADDITION
According to the builder’s philosophy an addition to your construction is worth it only if it doesn’t appear to be an addition to an observer. In order to be lauded well over your newly-added portion, the design work, the colors, the patterns, the cuts, the edges, the curves, the overall geometry of the annexed portion need to perfectly coincide with the original project.
Apart from the illustrative effect, any fresh addition is tantamount to elevation in your house value whenever you decide to dispose it off. Buyers would simply love to own a spacious residence within a given area.